Senin, 30 Januari 2012

MedicalConspiracies- "I Am An Individual"

Real, Constitutionally Patriotic Americans support Ron Paul.
 
Only sheeple support the maobamessiah republican (twit romney)
or the pelosi republican (gingrinch).
 
Only communo-marxist-nazi-socialist-progressives support
maobamessiah.

Bruce Chesley
Truth is a terrible cross to bear.
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered. - Thomas Paine
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws - Tacitus
"The cure for cancer is in your grocery store."
 
"I Am An Individual" (Publisher Recommended)
01-30-2012  •  YouTube via Daily Paul 
Special Message to the GOP: You cannot win without us and we will not vote for your hand picked candidate, especially after the way you've marginalized, insulted and disrespected us and Dr. Paul.
 

Post Title

→

MedicalConspiracies- "I Am An Individual"


Post URL

→

https://adventuressearchingforbarbies.blogspot.com/2012/01/medicalconspiracies-am-individual.html


Visit Adventures Searching For Barbies for more Ideas about Apartments Design, Architecture Design, Bedroom Design, Furniture Design, Kitchen Design, Living Room Design, Bathroom Design

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar